Monday, April 28, 2008

Wedding- Thomas and Melissa















As you can see this was a kick butt wedding for us. Thomas and Melissa were so cool and relaxed, it made our job easy. The ceremony was at the Baughman Center and reception at the Haile Country Club. As you can see the couple had a visit from Albert and Alberta which made for a great series of shots. All and all we got some great moments and some creative portraits. This is gonna be a fantastic album!.

Enjoy!


**If you read my blog you will know I do not overly gush about vendors but I am bending the rules to give a shout out to Allison Middleton who was the coordinator for this event. Doing weddings for many years I feel qualified to say she is truly amazing. She made the day so smooth and on track which is a rare thing with weddings. The special touches she made led to some of my favorite images of the day. Thanks Allison!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?