Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wedding- Brent and Kelly

This was one of biggest events of the year and it was first class all the way. Kelly readily admits she has been planning this since she was born.

It was our second Ginn Resort wedding and first at Hammock Beach. This place is a sight to be seen and if anybody is considering getting married there, you will not be disappointed.

Brent and Kelly are a great couple and could not have been nicer to us. We were hoping to hit a home run on this and I am happy to say we are still rounding the bases.

Guess who is playing those guitars???? (answer at bottom)

Enjoy,
Rob

















Gainesville natives Sister Hazel ( a great great band if you have not heard them) Kelly went to school with them and they could not refuse her charm and determination when she asked them to play a set at her wedding. Andrew gave me permission to use the song "This kind of Love" on my upcoming new website.....AWESOME!

4 comments:

Rob Witzel Photography said...

This was such an gorgeous event! Kelly and Brent were awesome! What a great couple to work with. Perfect day, it was what dreams are made of! Nothing could touch their happiness. They truly are blessed!

Marian

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Hi Rob & Marian
We love all of the pictures! Our families have been looking at them over and over for the past 24 hours. You truly captured the day and I feel I am back in the moment the minute I look at them.

Thank you for capturing the best day of our lives on film in such a beautiful way.

You were a dream to work with. We can never thank you enough....

Much Love
Kelly and Brent

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.