Friday, May 2, 2008

Wedding- Zach and Ellen















We knew we would enjoy working with Zach and Ellen right of the bat and everything clicked (no pun intended) throughout the esession and last weekend at their wedding. Both of us love Sweetwater Branch, especially when the ceremony is there, as we can just make a day of it. Claudia and everyone at Sweetwater did an outstanding job as usual and Marian and I had a blast.

Gotta give kudos to Marian on this one as she really rocked it in her coverage. I was really feeling good about my own captures but when I sat down and edited hers, I was really blown away.

Gotta give a shout to the groom, Zach, who served in Iraq recently as a member of the armed forces. I have the utmost respect for the brave men and women in the military who are doing the dirty work but also the most rewarding in the process. Politics aside, these folks are our country's true heroes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.