Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pyle Family

Funerals are never an event you look forward to. Marian and I were called back to West Palm this past weekend for the funeral of my best friend's dad, George Pyle. I considered it more of a celebration for a man that I have some of the fondest memories of while growing up. Rarely in your life will you ever find such a lovable person with a sense of humor that was just amazing. He was one in a million.

At the wake I brought along my camera and snapped a few pictures of the family and made some fun frames. Certainly not the ideal environment for photos but with everyone together and all dressed up I just could not resist. I hope everyone enjoys this selection along with the others that will be coming soon.

RIP George Pyle- Heaven is definitely a more fun place now that you have arrived.































No comments: