Saturday, August 2, 2008

Engagement- Joseph and Marisa

Marian and I had a great time at a new venue as we did this session at the Harn Museum at the University of Florida. Before I go any further, this is where I turn over all the credit for making this happen to Angela and Catherine at Avie. The happy couple had their heart set on this location and their immediate response was no.

Word for the wise, never tell Angela no. Her and Catherine worked the phones non-stop to make this happen and it worked. The staff of the Harn was extremely nice and I truly enjoyed adding a completely new venue to our belt.

I really enjoy these photos because they are so different and have such a contemporary quality to them. Hope you agree.

Way to go Avie and great job Joseph and Marisa!

Enjoy


















































2 comments:

A`vie said...

These are dynamite Rob. You did an outstanding job. I am loving the venue. It looks like you guys had a great time. Joseph and Marisa I am so glad you have such a love for the Harn. It is always a joy to make something happen when they tell you can't be done. Blessings, Angela from A`vie

Anonymous said...

People should read this.