Saturday, May 5, 2007

Behind The Scenes

After getting my first post up I have been busy getting this site ironed out. Some of the things I have added: on the wedding side I have a new section for client proofs. This is especially cool because I can post an entire event straight to my site and it plays in the cool slideshow mode. Speaking of slideshows I am desperate for royalty-free music for my site. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. On the editorial side I have added news page edits done at the Gainesville Sun just in case a hot editing job opens up.

Next on my list and it has been on my list too long now is the multimedia that I have done for some past events. I have many people waiting to see this stuff (including myself) just need to lock myself in a room for the weekend.

I will leave you with a photo I took at a recent house shoot for Gville Magazine. I love dogs so this is a natural.

Until next time!
Rob

No comments: