Monday, November 19, 2007

Engagement- Eric and Pam

This was our second beach shoot of the day and we employed some new styles and poses. Engagement shoots are tough for me in that my strength is telling the story of the day as it unfolds not the situation of let's meet somewhere and take posed photos. In these cases I have always reverted back to my traditional style which is good for the shoot but produces stiff and boring results. Marian has been researching some innovative ideas that allow us to develop more stylized shots that are more journalastic but still posed. I hope you see the results in the upcoming e-sessions we post.
Anyway, Eric and Pam are such a great couple and they jumped right into the session (literally) and their comfort allowed for us to produce a great series of images. Check them out as they are fun fun fun-











1 comment:

kiku said...

Hello! Your photographs R amazing. U really know how to off-put the expression of people. My respects!