Thursday, October 11, 2007

Engagement Season is Here!

I read the newspaper this morning (who doesn't) and saw that the first real "cold" fronts are headed to Florida this weekend. So like a groundhog I am here to proclaim that it is time to start scheduling and shooting engagement sessions (the hip phrase is E-Sessions). Everyone should know by now that I hate bland and boring so Marian and I will be encouraging great ideas and themes.

Everyone always asks what to wear. My first response is always no mini skirts! Makes posing sort of a challenge if you catch my drift. Seriously, just be yourselves and wear something that matches your personality. Not weekend mowing the yard garb but you know what I mean. Try to avoid loud colors, patterns, stripes and try to wear complimenting outfits.

We are not there to photograph the clothes we are there to capture your personalities.

We look forward to working with every single one of our clients to insure amazing photography.

No comments: